Term & Conditions
- Reservation & Payment
- Reservation can be made with the company anytime during business opening hours.
- Upon confirmation of travel arrangement, travel documents (airlines ticket, itinerary) will be issued and full payment is required immediately. If full payment is not made within 30 days of departure, the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation and forfeit the deposit.
- You can book and pay for your trip easily online with the following convenient and secure payment options:
- Online Banking
- All taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change without prior notice and in the event of any surcharge imposed by relevant authorities and airlines, the company will collect the difference even after full payment is made before departure.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing to avoid misunderstanding. Should be there is refund of airport taxes/miscellaneous by airlines, the administrative fee $50 will be charged.
- A 90% refund will be issued for cancellations made 30 days earlier before departure date.
- A 70% refund will be issued for cancellations made 17-30 days earlier before departure date.
- A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations made 7-14 days earlier before departure date.
- Strictly non-refundable for cancellations made 7 days earlier before departure date.
- Flight and hotel cancellation are non-refundable.
- Any amendments made by passengers after reservations have been confirmed, an administrative fee per person per amendment will be imposed by the Company. This applies to both tour packages and free and easy packages only.
- Change traveller name: 50SGD amendment fee for one person will be charged exclude repurchasing fee for non-changeable item
- Change travelling date: A 10% amendment fee will be charged if requested date changed 14 days prior to departure date.
- Changes in Price and Itinerary
- Prices shown are those current at the time of publication of brochure and/or holiday cost which form part of the brochure/flyer. It is therefore subject to change without prior notice due to increase airfares, other transport cost, hotel rates, exchange rates, government taxes and others.
- MTN Getaways reserves the right to increase prices accordingly without prior notice. In the event of currency movement MTN Getaways also reserves the right to change a currency supplement.
- MTN Getaways reserves the right to change/amend your booking or part of it for reasons beyond the company control, for instance flight retime, flight delays, flight reschedule, flight cancel, hotels overbook room, airlines overbook flight, political reason e.g. riots, protest, strike, natural act of God e.g. tsunami, earthquake, flood and others. MTN Getaways shall advise you any consequent change in the price.
- Pricing Policy
- Package Tour Fare Inclusions
The Package Tour fare includes airfare, accommodation, airport transfers (if any), meals (if any), sightseeing (if any) as specified in the Package Tour brochure/itinerary/booking form.
- Package Tour Fare Exclusions:
The Package Tour fare does not include airport taxes, airport security taxes, airline insurance surcharges, visa fees, travel insurance, customs user fees and service fees as specified by the airlines and airport authorities, laundry services, excess baggage charges, beverages, room service, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders or local guides and tips to hotel porters, and/or any personal expenses. Please check with us, or your travel advisor, for general information regarding visa fees, gratuities to drivers and tour leaders or local guides, as well as local tipping practices.
- Refund Policy
- Refund will be made in a form of a (cheque/bank transfer/online) and processed within 2 to 4 weeks from date of written cancellation. During peak periods, the refund process may be longer due to the increase in transactions.
*All passport must be valid for at least an additional 6 months from return date. If it expires before that, you may be denied boarding or entry upon arrival at your destination and must go straight home. Passengers are responsible to ensure that all travel documents and visas are in order prior to departure from their home country. Visa and immigration regulations vary depending on the travel destinations and nationalities of the passengers. No refund will be made for customers causes flight/trip cancelled. If any flight/trip is cancelled due to the validation of your passport, visa or other travel documents, there will be no refund made. We reserve the right to explain the terms of the trip.
- General Matters Relating to Package Tours
The sequence of any itinerary for a Package Tour may be subject to change from time to time, at our discretion. Where possible, we will inform you of any such change at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Composition of Tour Groups
We reserve the right to vary the composition of any tour group and/or to merge different tour groups at any time for any Package Tour, provided always that this shall not affect the persons travelling in your own travel group.
Accommodation at Green Tropical Village is as specified in the Package Tour brochure/itinerary/booking form. Accommodation is generally available on either twin, double-share or triple-share basis. During events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned and may be replaced with an alternative to be made known at least 2 weeks prior to departure. MTN Getaways will not be responsible for any changes or upgrade made by travellers during the trip, travellers shall liaise with hotel representatives itself.
- Baggage Handling/Lost or Damaged Baggage
Travellers will be allowed check-in and hand-carry luggage according to the respective airlines’ regulations. Excess baggage must be paid locally by the travellers. MTN Getaways will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveller throughout the duration of the Package Tour.
It is the responsibility of travellers who are pregnant to ensure that they have a doctor’s certification that they are fit for travel. Notwithstanding any such doctor’s certificate, third party providers, such as airlines or cruise companies, have the sole discretion to disallow a pregnant traveller to board the relevant flight or cruise or to undertake certain activities and no refund shall be payable in such event.
- Special Requests
It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to inform MTN Getaways of any special request that a traveller may have, such as special dietary requirements, special seating arrangements, requests for adjoining rooms, requests for a smoking room, etc. at the time of reservation. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation, and we will not be responsible if any such request is not or cannot be met for any reason.
- Images and Marketing
You agree that, while participating in any tour, images, photos or videos may be taken by other participants, the Company or its representatives that may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grants a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to the Company, its contractors, sub-contractors and assigns, to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials by or with sub-licensees), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.
- Force Majeure
MTN Getaways will not be responsible or liable for damages, refund, compensation or in any way for death, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, delay or other loss or detriment to person or property, or financial costs both direct and indirect incurred is caused by Act of God (including flood, earthquake, storm, tsunami), war or war like operations, mechanical breakdowns, terrorist activities or threat thereof, civil commotions, labour dispute, interference by authorities, political disturbance, riot, insurrection, government restraint, compulsory quarantine, fire, extreme weather or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Company; or an event which MTN Getaways or the third party supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee any and all of which, individually and collectively, constitute “Force Majeure”.
- Complaints / Claims
MTN Getaways welcomes constructive feedbacks from customers in its continuing efforts to improve service quality. Any complaint must be made in writing within 7 days after services are rendered. MTN Getaways shall be released from any liability and responsibility in respect of any complaints not made within the period.
MTN Getaways reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of the Terms and Conditions, or policies contained in this document without prior notice.